Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Home projects.

The last few weeks I have started doing some home projects to organize my home and make it look more my style. I used to have this horrible TV stand that was low and black and the doors would fall off. :( So because I couldn't afford a new 200.00 dollar one I went to the local thrift store and found one for 12.00, then I painted it.








Much better! I also have a wine rack i will be painting the gray sage color to go next to it. We are getting a new couch next month and I didn't want so much brown in my living room horrible pictures I 
know.

Next I needed to tackle my fridge, I used to have way to many old pictures and horrible cheap magnets or one's iH vae gotten free from vendors. It was a mess, So I made these. 




No comments:

Post a Comment