Monday, August 18, 2014

A day in the Canyon.

Sorry it has been so long since I have been on here. I have been preparing for school which I start next monday. Finally going to get that Graphic Design degree. I have a fun and busy summer and hope you have to. Today me, my husband, my mother and father in law and my brother in law went to the Canyon. We went there last year and I did some photos. It was right after I got my new Camera. This time when we went I was sick and had to leave before everyone else, there has been a bug going around. The 100 degree weather probably didn't help. But here are some of the photos I captured today. Everything is so dry. Now you can understand why we have so many fires. Some of them are smokey and makes them a little blurry.
 These are the fields from across the canyon. Used my new lens, love how far it zooms. To bad I didn't see any wildlife.

This is the farm from the photo above when I zoomed in.




This one is my Favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment