Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flashes!


         I have always been comfortable with the regular old flash my camera offered. Until that is, my husband bought me an attachable flash for my Camera for my birthday. My camera a Nikon D5200 is a wonderful Camera for the stage of photography I am in. Now my Husband, David, did some research. Being the Type A person he is, decided that I would be better off starting with a manual touch flash. He got me an off brand one, his theory was if I didn't like it then it didn't cost hundreds of dollars. But I love it. It is a Yongnou Didgital Speedlite Yn560-II. I believe He purchased it on Amazon. I have only practiced with it in the home so far due to the nasty weather we are having outside. I have a few Family sessions coming up this month and I know it will be wonderful to have then. It is fully adjustable so I can aim the light anywhere I want. This has been teaching m new techniques I cant wait to use and share. If you have never considered one I would recommend trying one out and watching your talent grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment