Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Blanchards October 2013


The session I did this evening was for my sister in law ,Chrissy's, sister and her family. Did I make that confusing enough? They are Joe and Ashley Blanchard and their adorable little boys Braden and Bryce.  I have known them for years and was thrilled when they asked if I would do their photo's.  I took them in the same park where I took The Blake Family Pictures earlier in the year. It is such a big park and the views change so much with the seasons, I couldn't help going back there.  Here are a few of my favorites. Today when I was taking them, I thought to myself that I believe my skills are evolving so much since I got my new Camera. It just makes me so much more confident and excited for each new session.














No comments:

Post a Comment