Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gluten Free Living Post #2

Hello again! So here are a few more nights worth of meals I made. Because of my husbands work schedule I only really cook dinner about four nights a week, the other nights are fend nights. Where we fend for ourselves. Don't think of me cruel yet. I still prepare meals a head of time for my hubby so all he has to do is get them out and microwave them. This way he inst eating junk all the time. For myself I am easy I could eat salad or soup every night.  So after I made the roast I used the left overs to make one of the next dishes. The second one was a first time thing. It turned out kinda dry but had tons of flavor. next time I will cook it just a little different.


Gluten Free ( Bread) Pork Panini's with sliced apple and Cheddar.

Mongolian Beef with Rice Thai noodles.

I wont have anymore gluten free posts, because we have come to the conclusion that neither of us have that allergy....

No comments:

Post a Comment