Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gentry Family Photos

The last session I am going to post today is one I did for my best friend in the whole world, Tallie and her Family. I did these at her home in Troy, Idaho  right before Christmas. This was just a; "Hey Rachel bring your camera so i can have a picture for a Christmas card..." thing.









Because of the snow it was really hard not to make everything look so faded and cold. Even though it was really cold that day.
In just a few short weeks, I am going to do a boudoir session for Tallie as an anniversary present for her husband Randy. I will post some less risque photos. I will be very excited to do their next family picture this summer on the beach.

Well I suppose this is enough for now.  The rest of my day will be filled with some house work and and trying a new pork chop recipe.


 Sweet n Spicy Pork Chops!

2       Boneless Pork Chops
2       Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1       Tablespoon finely chopped onion
1       Teaspoon chili powder
1/2    Teaspoon Garlic powder. (I am going to use minced garlic.)
1/2    Teaspoon Mustard

Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, place on foiled lined broiler pan. Broil pork chops for five minutes. Combine ingredients  and spread over pork chops. Broil another  8 to 10 minutes or until juices run clear.


I got this out of Taste of Homes Simple and Delicious cookbook. I love easy for regular nights.  I will be serving this with some fresh green beans and steamed white rice with a little lemon.

Well until next time.


- Rachel.



No comments:

Post a Comment