Sunday, April 7, 2013

Maternity Photos

I have also recently took some Maternity photos for my friend Jessi. We worked together for five years, and she is due in about a month. I took These at the same nature park I  tested my Nikon at Yesterday. These were taken right before dusk. It seems like that was the only time we were able to make our schedules work together.















The last one we took indoors, just to try something new. Jessi is wonderful and very photogenic. I just talked with her yesterday to set up a time to redo these with my new camera. I did not feel proud of these because they came out blurry and cold looking.  Now that the weather has changed and its sunny and warm I want to try again and give her something she can have on her wall forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment