Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Session Pricing

Here are my normal rates.  I do discounts for special occasions and I always have a special. Any questions leave me a comment or call me at 208-305-0646. You can also contact me by email
rachelmyers.media@gmail.com


Travel: The first 30 miles are free, that includes coming and going. After that it is .15 cents per mile.
Special Fees:  
  • A Session that lasts longer then 2 hours will be charge an additional $20.00 per hour.
  • Tax is already included.
  • A disk with your photos is included, Any additional prints may be ordered at cost.




Session Pricing
This is per session. Sessions can last up to 2 hours.


$30.00
  •  Pets ( Some people's pets are their kids, I get this and would love to take shots of your animals.)

$50.00
  • Senior Portraits
  • 1 to 2 Children
  • Newborn
  • Maternity
  • Head shots
  • SinglePortraits 
  • Couples Portraits

$75.00
  • Engagement
  • Glamor Shots
  • Bodiour
  • 3 or more Children 

$100.00
  • Family Portraits
  • Group Photos



Event Pricing

$200.00
  • Weddings
  • Special Events


 If you have any questions please contact me. Again my number is 208-305-0646 and my email is rachelmyers.media@gmail.com

 






No comments:

Post a Comment