Sunday, April 7, 2013

Up and Ready/ Senior Photos

Hi,

       As you can see I finally have my blog completely up and running. As I am new to this whole share your life story bit, I am going to share a bit about myself. Obviously my name is Rachel Myers. I have lived in Lewiston, Idaho for the last five years. Before that I grew up in Weippe, Idaho.
        I recently got married, Last August. My husbands name is David. We have no pets, but only due to where we live. Otherwise I love Dogs and Horses. I love to cook, and of course David loves me to cook. I have a wonderful Passion for Photography  and Art. Here are some things I have recently worked on.


My little Brother Garret's Senior Pictures. He graduates next month and will soon be moving away for school. Keep in mind when I took these it was 28 Degrees outside, with snow on the ground. The joys of northern Idaho in the Spring.











He would probably murder me if he new I posted these on the web. Ha-ha.  I took these about a month ago before I Received my new Camera. These were taken with a Fujifilm Finepixj38. OK quality but  doesn't have that professional clean look. Thus my upgrade. However this camera lasted me two years and was wonderful to learn certain techniques on. Like how to filter background light.




















No comments:

Post a Comment